Umpqua Community Health Center provides primary medical and dental care for people of all ages, and provides services on a sliding fee scale basis based on family size and income. No person is turned away due to inability to pay. We also provide specialized patient assistance services to help our patients navigate opportunities for better health care.
As a primary care home, we provide health care for people of all ages. Specific services include:
- Annual women's health exams, well child exams and annual men's exams
- Treatment and management of chronic conditions and diseases such as: diabetes, heart conditions, high blood pressure, asthma and other pulmonary conditions
- Family planning
- Acute conditions such as colds, flu, infections
- Minor injuries
- Pediatric clinic including well child exams, vaccinations and sports physicals
Preventative services and general dentistry for age 6 and up including:
- Checkups and exams
- Fillings and extractions
- Root canals
Special Programs and Patient Assistance Services
We also provide individual meetings with patients to help them take advantage of services they might be eligible for, but require assistance to understand and participate in. Assistance services include:
- Oregon Health Plan enrollment
- Prescription drug assistance programs for donated medications from all pharmaceutical companies
- Discounted medications
- Breast and cervical cancer screening program
- Mental Health Services
- Linkage to community resources
- Self-Management Workshops
Click Here to View Our Privacy Statement.
Note: You must be a Umpqua Community Health Center patient to be eligible for these programs.